Service Discipline

The results of administrative action can have an impact upon your ability to remain a serving member of HM Forces. It can affect your pension and your living accommodation. It can result in you being reduced in rank (non commissioned) or forfeiting your seniority (officers). It should be approached extremely carefully. Summary proceedings while serving can blemish your criminal record and cause a headache when seeking employment on civvy street.

Our articles are intended as guides and are not legal advice. For legal advice you should contact a Solicitor, or direct access Barrister who specialises in Major and Minor Administrative Action. Armed Forces Legal Aid is not presently available for this advice, but many firms and barristers will offer fixed fees.

%d bloggers like this: